‘Understanding Inclusive Practice’ is a 2 hour training programme aimed at organisations working with BME communities, and supporting BME workers and volunteers. Developed with an intersectional approach and diverse learning styles, the content of the training teaches participants how to improve their own inclusive practice and how to be a good ally.
‘Understanding Inclusive Practice’ training aims to:
- Define and differentiate between: stereotypes, prejudice, discrimination, racism, privilege, justice, equality
- Identify examples of prejudice, discrimination and racism
- Explore difficulties and importance of challenging discrimination
- Learn ten ways to be a good ally to BME communities
- Develop self-awareness and job performance in inclusive practice
To enquire about bookings and fees please get in touch here.